Sunday 26 February 2023

Subscribe my Substack Channel

 



What you will read in this place (stories, analyses, poetry) is my vision of truth and writing. My vision that a writer must be what his books are. A soccer player cannot be a soccer player and a trainer and a public relation agent at the same time. He must be a soccer player, just a soccer player if he tries to be a good soccer player.
There are too many people around the web that are journalist & writer, psychologist & writer, lawyer & writer...too many "...& writers". Too many "...& writers" who talk everywhere: YouTube, Rumble, TV, radio...and many of them often talk better than they write.
I had some disappointing experiences with publishers and in the end, I decided to give for free my works my thoughts and my intentions to people who are really interested in them.
Here are my books, which can be downloaded and read.
Why do I do this? Because I have no obligations because I can finally be what I am without being conditioned by anything and anyone I have not to pretend to be what I am not because I do not have to go to a youtube channel, speak well and beg for money as the entire world is now doing, but I can sit down in front of my computer and possibly write well and hopefully good stories.

Subscribe to get full access to the newsletter and website. Never miss an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perché siamo così diversi l'uno dall'altro?

  Mi sono spesso occupato anche su questo blog del perché esiste la totale differenziazione fra un individuo ed un altro. Perché io sono cos...