Skip to main content

La differenza fra fede e speranza




E tuttavia la fede sposta le montagne...

La speranza...è il passatempo della vita. Passi tutta la vita a sperare. Sperare che?

E tuttavia speri? Perché...

C‘è una ragione nello sperare?

Se uno spera ci deve essere. Ma è una ragione molto nascosta.

Forse il deisderio di stare un giorno meglio e di essere felice?

Può essere. Può essere questo il motivo. Deve essere questo il motivo.

La preghiera è la comunione fra te e la speranza. Un viaggio in comune con la speranza. E‘ l'insieme delle cose che uno porta seco mettendosi in viaggio per un’altra città, che non è qui anche se qui ne vedi i segni, ma li vedi solo se vuoi.

Fin dall’inizio della vita è data la vista e non solo fisica, ma anche morale, spirituale.

E tutto il vedere consiste nel riuscire a distinguere ciò che la volontà e lo spirito decide di vedere.

Ma la speranza talora viene meno, e allora solo la fede ti fa andare avanti. 

E questa è la fede: credere anche quando ogni speranza cade.
La fede, per sua natura, non ha fondamento nella speranza. Solo la preghiera nutre la fede.
Tutti sperano infatti ma pochi credono.  Ancor meno riescono a spostare le montagne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Similarities between Lithuanian, Sanskrit and Ancient Greek: the sigmatic future

by Fabrizio Ulivieri Lithuanian is the most archaic among all the Indo-European languages spoken today, and as a result it is very useful, indeed, indispensable in the study of Indo-European linguistics. The most important fact is that Lithuanian is not only very archaic, but still very much alive, i. e., it is spoken by about three and a half million people. It has a rich tradition in folklore, in literature, and it is used very successfully in all walks of modern life, including the most advanced scientific research. Forced by our interest for this piece of living archaism, we go deeper in our linguistic survey. One of the most noticeable similarities is the future (- sigmatic future -). Lithuanian has preserved a future tense from prehistoric times: it has one single form, e.g. kalbė-siu 'I will speak', etc. kalbė-si kalbė-s kalbė-sime kalbė-site kalbė-s This form kalbėsiu is made from the stem kalbė-(ti) 'to speak', plus the ancient stem-end...

Yellow moons

Yellow moons at nighttime, Beyond the windows loom Stretch along and rise to bloom Flooding streets and singing rhyme. Downtown trains are full tonight. White pale girls try hard  Their world shy discard  Cross pale and dull the light. Like crows wave hands  Uneasy scatter and chat around Watch the light now profound. But proudly keep their stands. Nothing captures their heart. Like thorns they are - without a rose. Oh, if I were the one they choose I would span silent the dark. I know that window, I know it's late I know the stairs and the doorway I stand by the light at the four-way I walk down past the gate and wait. Will I see her eyes tonight? From a downtown train A girl among many faces, insane Will I catch her slight dim sight? Oh my dreams, if she falls away, Am I going alone nowhere? Following the moon's glare I lonely wait - watch the train stay. -------------- PS. " Downtown Train" is one of my favourite songs. Tom Waits’ voice, or Rod Stewart’s voice sing...

Lietuviško skausmo kultūra

  Gyvenu Lietuvoje jau keletą metų. Vertinu daug dalykų Lietuvoje. Ypač įdomūs man pasirodė žmonės. Mano nuomone, tai žmonės - ypač kilę iš kaimo vietovių, kurie sudaro daugumą - giliai įsišakniję skausmo kultūroje. Čia dalinuosi savo pastebėjimais, kurie gali būti neteisingi. Jei mano pastebėjimai neteisingi, prašau juos laikyti išoriniais — užsieniečio iš kitos kultūros žvilgsnio pastebėjimais Pagarba kitam paprastai matuojama laisve : „Kiek toli galiu peržengti savo laisvę, netapdamas problema kitam?“  Lietuvoje šis matas tampa kitu klausimu: „Kiek toli galiu peržengti savo skausmo slenkstį, kad mano skausmas netaptų problema kitam?“ Lietuviška kultūra yra giliai panirusi į skausmo viziją. Taip nutiko dėl daugelio priežasčių, tačiau svarbiausia, mano akimis, yra viena: lietuvis žmogus yra užsidaręs savyje - izoliuota, uždara ir beveik neįveikiama monada. Lietuvis žmogus turi savo tapatybę, bet ją visada sieja su dominuojančia viešąja mintimi. Jis eina savo keliu, bet visada...