Skip to main content

Che succederà se in Italia dovessero iniziare scontri etnici?






Mi chiedo, ma quando inizieranno in Italia scontri etnici, come è probabile che accada, ancora staremo a parlare di legittimità, di diritto, costituzione, di infiltrati?

E' una domanda legittima da porsi. In Bosnia nell'epoca della guerra, parlavano forse di questo? Era una carneficina, diventata tale a causa di egoismi politici ed etnici.

E l'Italia, bisogna ricordarlo, è ormai divenuto un crogiolo di etnie, e può veramente esserci qualcuno che può soffiare sul fuoco.

Purtroppo la direzione verso cui spinge il governo italiano è un cul-de-sac che lascia sempre più impossibilitati ad una risposta democratica. Ed è questo che fa paura. Se costringi anche il più buono degli esseri a non avere altra alternativa che quella della reazione fisica anche il più buono può diventare il più cattivo.

E d'altronde la stampa mainstream, RAI in testa, non concedono la minima possibilità di comunicare posizioni diverse, procede tutta compatta come una muraglia che favorisce chi parla in modo violento dai suoi schermi e da pagine di giornali mendaci fino allo schifo contro chi non condivide il pensiero unico, e non lascia possibilità altra che quella dello scontro, dal momento che non è possibile il dialogo.

Diventerà sempre più obbligata una risposta che sia di puro scontro dal momento che il dialogo è negato in toto?
Ci auguriamo di no, ma è uno scenario possibile e altamente probabile.

Ma oggi, 15 ottobre 2021, forse per l'Italia si apre forse una nuova Storia. Oggi l'Italia è scesa in sciopero e in piazza, anche se i media lo negano e lo falsificano in modo disgustoso.
Speriamo che questa sia la vera svolta democratica di protesta e che sia effettiva. I prossimi giorni ce lo diranno.

Certo se ascoltiamo le profezie e leggiamo l'Apocalisse, il dilemma sollevato all'inizio pare reale e inevitabile e cruento. Molto cruento.


Seguimi su Telegram: https://t.me/princasvilniuje 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Similarities between Lithuanian, Sanskrit and Ancient Greek: the sigmatic future

by Fabrizio Ulivieri Lithuanian is the most archaic among all the Indo-European languages spoken today, and as a result it is very useful, indeed, indispensable in the study of Indo-European linguistics. The most important fact is that Lithuanian is not only very archaic, but still very much alive, i. e., it is spoken by about three and a half million people. It has a rich tradition in folklore, in literature, and it is used very successfully in all walks of modern life, including the most advanced scientific research. Forced by our interest for this piece of living archaism, we go deeper in our linguistic survey. One of the most noticeable similarities is the future (- sigmatic future -). Lithuanian has preserved a future tense from prehistoric times: it has one single form, e.g. kalbė-siu 'I will speak', etc. kalbė-si kalbė-s kalbė-sime kalbė-site kalbė-s This form kalbėsiu is made from the stem kalbė-(ti) 'to speak', plus the ancient stem-end...

Yellow moons

Yellow moons at nighttime, Beyond the windows loom Stretch along and rise to bloom Flooding streets and singing rhyme. Downtown trains are full tonight. White pale girls try hard  Their world shy discard  Cross pale and dull the light. Like crows wave hands  Uneasy scatter and chat around Watch the light now profound. But proudly keep their stands. Nothing captures their heart. Like thorns they are - without a rose. Oh, if I were the one they choose I would span silent the dark. I know that window, I know it's late I know the stairs and the doorway I stand by the light at the four-way I walk down past the gate and wait. Will I see her eyes tonight? From a downtown train A girl among many faces, insane Will I catch her slight dim sight? Oh my dreams, if she falls away, Am I going alone nowhere? Following the moon's glare I lonely wait - watch the train stay. -------------- PS. " Downtown Train" is one of my favourite songs. Tom Waits’ voice, or Rod Stewart’s voice sing...

Poetry dwells near the divine light's breath

  The comparison between poetry and divine light that we have proposed HERE finds its perfect explanation in Saint Paul, Epistle to the Romans 1:19: τ ὸ γνωστὸν τοῦ θεοῦ φανερόν ἐστιν ἐν αὐτοῖς, ὁ θεὸς γὰρ αὐτοῖς ἐφανέρωσεν — “that which may be known of God has been made manifest in them (in men), for God has manifested it unto them”. Poetry unveils within the human being the need to be human, that is, the need for Beauty, the need to feel Beauty within oneself and alongside oneself; and this feeling is sustained by divine light. Since we are influenced by the Augustinian idea of saeculum , we hold that poetry belongs to the saeculum and therefore comes to a halt upon the threshold of divine light [I] without crossing it, though perceiving the light that lies beyond that threshold. We are led to that threshold by the human feeling of Beauty that dwells within us and guides us to that point: to that door which cannot be crossed in our human condition. And yet, the mere act of stan...