Skip to main content

Don Alessandro Minutella – the latest events after Father Farè’s outing

 


Since 2020, I have listened to all of Don Alessandro Minutella's teachings. I've missed very few.
I've learned a lot from him. I rediscovered my faith thanks to him.
He has a fiery personality, a man with ten times the courage of an ordinary person.
He has faced enormous attacks that would have destroyed a bull, but not him.
But yesterday, during the latest episode of Santi e Caffè, after Father Farè's outing and the following problems, it pained me to see how far his aggressiveness has gone. The way he aggressively interacts with people who make the slightest criticism during the livestream.
If someone tells me I have a flaw, I don't pay attention if it's just one or two people. But if it becomes 20, 30, or 50 people... well, then there must be some truth in it. And something needs to change.
Don Alessandro should listen to the criticism. He should distinguish between criticism and attacks.
Or maybe he should take a moment of silence, a break from his teachings on YouTube. Perhaps he truly needs to regain a bit of calm.

Still, I would like to emphasize one point. I'm not surprised that much of the criticism focuses on the fact that he frightens people. Italians, 98% of them, are spoiled people, like children, who naturally always seek someone to pamper them and avoid those who scold or reprimand them harshly. Like spoiled children, indeed.
For this reason, perhaps, there have been so many defections from the Piccolo Resto lately.

That said, I still have complete trust in him and in what he stands for.
WHAT HE HAS DONE ON HIS OWN CANNOT BE OF HUMAN ORIGIN.
He is living proof that God exists. No one could have done all that he has done and withstood all the attacks he has faced on his own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Similarities between Lithuanian, Sanskrit and Ancient Greek: the sigmatic future

by Fabrizio Ulivieri Lithuanian is the most archaic among all the Indo-European languages spoken today, and as a result it is very useful, indeed, indispensable in the study of Indo-European linguistics. The most important fact is that Lithuanian is not only very archaic, but still very much alive, i. e., it is spoken by about three and a half million people. It has a rich tradition in folklore, in literature, and it is used very successfully in all walks of modern life, including the most advanced scientific research. Forced by our interest for this piece of living archaism, we go deeper in our linguistic survey. One of the most noticeable similarities is the future (- sigmatic future -). Lithuanian has preserved a future tense from prehistoric times: it has one single form, e.g. kalbė-siu 'I will speak', etc. kalbė-si kalbė-s kalbė-sime kalbė-site kalbė-s This form kalbėsiu is made from the stem kalbė-(ti) 'to speak', plus the ancient stem-end...

Yellow moons

Yellow moons at nighttime, Beyond the windows loom Stretch along and rise to bloom Flooding streets and singing rhyme. Downtown trains are full tonight. White pale girls try hard  Their world shy discard  Cross pale and dull the light. Like crows wave hands  Uneasy scatter and chat around Watch the light now profound. But proudly keep their stands. Nothing captures their heart. Like thorns they are - without a rose. Oh, if I were the one they choose I would span silent the dark. I know that window, I know it's late I know the stairs and the doorway I stand by the light at the four-way I walk down past the gate and wait. Will I see her eyes tonight? From a downtown train A girl among many faces, insane Will I catch her slight dim sight? Oh my dreams, if she falls away, Am I going alone nowhere? Following the moon's glare I lonely wait - watch the train stay. -------------- PS. " Downtown Train" is one of my favourite songs. Tom Waits’ voice, or Rod Stewart’s voice sing...

Poetry dwells near the divine light's breath

  The comparison between poetry and divine light that we have proposed HERE finds its perfect explanation in Saint Paul, Epistle to the Romans 1:19: τ ὸ γνωστὸν τοῦ θεοῦ φανερόν ἐστιν ἐν αὐτοῖς, ὁ θεὸς γὰρ αὐτοῖς ἐφανέρωσεν — “that which may be known of God has been made manifest in them (in men), for God has manifested it unto them”. Poetry unveils within the human being the need to be human, that is, the need for Beauty, the need to feel Beauty within oneself and alongside oneself; and this feeling is sustained by divine light. Since we are influenced by the Augustinian idea of saeculum , we hold that poetry belongs to the saeculum and therefore comes to a halt upon the threshold of divine light [I] without crossing it, though perceiving the light that lies beyond that threshold. We are led to that threshold by the human feeling of Beauty that dwells within us and guides us to that point: to that door which cannot be crossed in our human condition. And yet, the mere act of stan...