Skip to main content

Don Alessandro Minutella - gli ultimi avvenimenti dopo l'uscita di padre Farè






Dal 2020 ho ascoltato tutte le catechesi di Don Alessandro Minutella. Ne ho perse pochissime.
Ho imparato moltissimo da lui. Ho ritrovato la fede grazie a lui.
Lui ha un carattere di fuoco, un uomo con dieci palle invece di due.
Ha subito attacchi immani che avrebbero distrutto un toro, ma non lui.
Ma ieri nell'ultimo Santi e Caffè, dopo l'outing di padre Farè e i problemi che ne sono seguiti, mi ha fatto male vedere a che punto la sua aggressività si sia spinta. Il modo in cui in diretta si rapporta aggressivamente con la gente che fa la minima critica.
Se qualcuno dice a me che ho un difetto, fino a che sono una o due persone non ci faccio caso, ma se le persone diventano 20 o 30 o 50...beh allora qualcosa di vero deve pur esserci. E qualcosa devo cambiare.
Dovrebbe ascoltare Don Alessandro le critiche. Dovrebbe distinguere le critiche dagli attacchi.
O dovrebbe anche prendersi un attimo di silenzio, di assenza dalle catechesi su YouTube. Forse ha davvero bisogno di ritrovare un po' di serenità.

Comunque un punto vorrei ribadire. Non mi meraviglia che gran parte delle critiche si incentrino sul fatto che lui spaventa la gente. Gli italiani al 98% sono un popolo di bambini viziati, che naturalmente cercano sempre chi li coccoli, ed evitano chi li sgridi o li rimproveri aspramente. Come i bambini viziati appunto.
Per questo forse negli ultimi tempi ci sono state tante defezioni nel Piccolo Resto.

Ciò detto, rimane per me tutta la fiducia in lui e in quello che porta avanti. 
QUELLO CHE LUI HA FATTO DA SOLO NON PUÒ ESSERE OPERA UMANA.
Lui è la prova vivente che Dio esiste. Nessuno da solo avrebbe potuto fare tutto quello che ha fatto e resistere a tutti gli attacchi che ha subito.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Similarities between Lithuanian, Sanskrit and Ancient Greek: the sigmatic future

by Fabrizio Ulivieri Lithuanian is the most archaic among all the Indo-European languages spoken today, and as a result it is very useful, indeed, indispensable in the study of Indo-European linguistics. The most important fact is that Lithuanian is not only very archaic, but still very much alive, i. e., it is spoken by about three and a half million people. It has a rich tradition in folklore, in literature, and it is used very successfully in all walks of modern life, including the most advanced scientific research. Forced by our interest for this piece of living archaism, we go deeper in our linguistic survey. One of the most noticeable similarities is the future (- sigmatic future -). Lithuanian has preserved a future tense from prehistoric times: it has one single form, e.g. kalbė-siu 'I will speak', etc. kalbė-si kalbė-s kalbė-sime kalbė-site kalbė-s This form kalbėsiu is made from the stem kalbė-(ti) 'to speak', plus the ancient stem-end...

Yellow moons

Yellow moons at nighttime, Beyond the windows loom Stretch along and rise to bloom Flooding streets and singing rhyme. Downtown trains are full tonight. White pale girls try hard  Their world shy discard  Cross pale and dull the light. Like crows wave hands  Uneasy scatter and chat around Watch the light now profound. But proudly keep their stands. Nothing captures their heart. Like thorns they are - without a rose. Oh, if I were the one they choose I would span silent the dark. I know that window, I know it's late I know the stairs and the doorway I stand by the light at the four-way I walk down past the gate and wait. Will I see her eyes tonight? From a downtown train A girl among many faces, insane Will I catch her slight dim sight? Oh my dreams, if she falls away, Am I going alone nowhere? Following the moon's glare I lonely wait - watch the train stay. -------------- PS. " Downtown Train" is one of my favourite songs. Tom Waits’ voice, or Rod Stewart’s voice sing...

Poetry dwells near the divine light's breath

  The comparison between poetry and divine light that we have proposed HERE finds its perfect explanation in Saint Paul, Epistle to the Romans 1:19: τ ὸ γνωστὸν τοῦ θεοῦ φανερόν ἐστιν ἐν αὐτοῖς, ὁ θεὸς γὰρ αὐτοῖς ἐφανέρωσεν — “that which may be known of God has been made manifest in them (in men), for God has manifested it unto them”. Poetry unveils within the human being the need to be human, that is, the need for Beauty, the need to feel Beauty within oneself and alongside oneself; and this feeling is sustained by divine light. Since we are influenced by the Augustinian idea of saeculum , we hold that poetry belongs to the saeculum and therefore comes to a halt upon the threshold of divine light [I] without crossing it, though perceiving the light that lies beyond that threshold. We are led to that threshold by the human feeling of Beauty that dwells within us and guides us to that point: to that door which cannot be crossed in our human condition. And yet, the mere act of stan...