Skip to main content

Die Krise der Moral: Nietzsche und Jokubaitis im Vergleich



Nachdem ich Nietzsches Zerstörung der Moral thematisiert habe, möchte ich die Bedeutung der Moral aus der Perspektive des litauischen politischen Philosophen Alvydas Jokubaitis beleuchten. Im Gegensatz zu Nietzsche, dessen Ziel es war, Gott zu „töten“ und das Christentum zu zerstören, argumentiert Jokubaitis aus einem wahrhaft christlichen Standpunkt heraus und betont, dass die Moral unverzichtbar ist, um den Verstand und das Denken zu leiten.

Jokubaitis schreibt:

Moralė nukreipia protą išminties keliu, nes pats lengvai pasiklysta ir pasimeta. Žmogaus minčiai būtina laisvė, tačiau be moralės ji virsta intelektualiniais eksperimentais. Net jeigu moralė yra laisvę varžantis jungas, tai vienintelis pateisinamas jungas. Tėvai ir mokytojai manipuliuoja vaikais, tačiau žino, kad moralė nėra tik manipuliacijos. Kadangi žmonės tik dėl kūno mirties nustoja būti moralės subjektais, pagrįstai galima kalbėti apie sielos nemirtingumą. Tai tinka ir politikai. Kai buvo sunaikintas tarpukario Lietuvos valstybės kūnas, tautą nuo politinio išnykimo išgelbėjo piliečių moraliniai įsipareigojimai. [I]

„Die Moral leitet den Verstand auf den Weg der Weisheit, da dieser leicht in die Irre gehen und sich verirren kann. Der menschliche Gedanke braucht Freiheit, doch ohne Moral verwandelt er sich in intellektuelle Experimente. Auch wenn die Moral ein Joch ist, das die Freiheit einschränkt, ist es das einzig gerechtfertigte Joch. Eltern und Lehrer manipulieren Kinder, wissen jedoch, dass die Moral nicht bloß Manipulation ist. Da der Mensch nur durch den Tod des Körpers aufhört, Subjekt der Moral zu sein, kann man vernünftigerweise von der Unsterblichkeit der Seele sprechen. Dies gilt auch für die Politik. Als der Körper des litauischen Staates in der Zwischenkriegszeit zerstört wurde, retteten die moralischen Verpflichtungen der Bürger die Nation vor dem politischen Untergang.“

Jeigu viską palikti protui, greitai neaiški tampa ne tik šeima, bet ir meilė, motina bei tėvynė.

„Wenn man alles dem Verstand überlässt, wird schnell nicht nur die Familie, sondern auch die Liebe, die Mutter und das Vaterland unklar.“

Lietuva vis labiau pergyvena dvasinę krizę, susietą su didėjančiu moralinių nesutarimų gausėjimu.

„Litauen erlebt zunehmend eine geistige Krise, die mit einer Zunahme moralischer Uneinigkeiten einhergeht.“

---------------------

[I] (Alvydas Jokubaitis NAUJOJI LIETUVA IR SENOS DORYBĖS, https://laisvavisuomene.lt/prof-alvydas-jokubaitis-naujoji-lietuva-ir-senos-dorybes/)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Similarities between Lithuanian, Sanskrit and Ancient Greek: the sigmatic future

by Fabrizio Ulivieri Lithuanian is the most archaic among all the Indo-European languages spoken today, and as a result it is very useful, indeed, indispensable in the study of Indo-European linguistics. The most important fact is that Lithuanian is not only very archaic, but still very much alive, i. e., it is spoken by about three and a half million people. It has a rich tradition in folklore, in literature, and it is used very successfully in all walks of modern life, including the most advanced scientific research. Forced by our interest for this piece of living archaism, we go deeper in our linguistic survey. One of the most noticeable similarities is the future (- sigmatic future -). Lithuanian has preserved a future tense from prehistoric times: it has one single form, e.g. kalbė-siu 'I will speak', etc. kalbė-si kalbė-s kalbė-sime kalbė-site kalbė-s This form kalbėsiu is made from the stem kalbė-(ti) 'to speak', plus the ancient stem-end...

Yellow moons

Yellow moons at nighttime, Beyond the windows loom Stretch along and rise to bloom Flooding streets and singing rhyme. Downtown trains are full tonight. White pale girls try hard  Their world shy discard  Cross pale and dull the light. Like crows wave hands  Uneasy scatter and chat around Watch the light now profound. But proudly keep their stands. Nothing captures their heart. Like thorns they are - without a rose. Oh, if I were the one they choose I would span silent the dark. I know that window, I know it's late I know the stairs and the doorway I stand by the light at the four-way I walk down past the gate and wait. Will I see her eyes tonight? From a downtown train A girl among many faces, insane Will I catch her slight dim sight? Oh my dreams, if she falls away, Am I going alone nowhere? Following the moon's glare I lonely wait - watch the train stay. -------------- PS. " Downtown Train" is one of my favourite songs. Tom Waits’ voice, or Rod Stewart’s voice sing...

Poetry dwells near the divine light's breath

  The comparison between poetry and divine light that we have proposed HERE finds its perfect explanation in Saint Paul, Epistle to the Romans 1:19: τ ὸ γνωστὸν τοῦ θεοῦ φανερόν ἐστιν ἐν αὐτοῖς, ὁ θεὸς γὰρ αὐτοῖς ἐφανέρωσεν — “that which may be known of God has been made manifest in them (in men), for God has manifested it unto them”. Poetry unveils within the human being the need to be human, that is, the need for Beauty, the need to feel Beauty within oneself and alongside oneself; and this feeling is sustained by divine light. Since we are influenced by the Augustinian idea of saeculum , we hold that poetry belongs to the saeculum and therefore comes to a halt upon the threshold of divine light [I] without crossing it, though perceiving the light that lies beyond that threshold. We are led to that threshold by the human feeling of Beauty that dwells within us and guides us to that point: to that door which cannot be crossed in our human condition. And yet, the mere act of stan...