Skip to main content

Autobiografia di un poeta - da lui medesimo scritta (la magia e la poesia di Livorno)





Il rapporto con il padre fu piacevole in quegli anni a Pisa.
Gli parlava spesso degli inni del Rigveda, di cui il padre era specialista.
Ma ciò che più lo affascinava, a parte una serie di inni del Rigveda chiamati cosmogonici, era l‘Atharvaveda. Un testo probabilmente posteriore, in certe parti, al Rigveda ma in alcune avrebbe potuto essere anche anteriore, un testo di inni terapeutici e magici.
Fin da piccolo cominciò infatti a pensare che magia e poesia andassero di pari passo.
Livorno era questo. Livorno aveva una magia. Non era belle come città. Ma aveva una magia struggente, languida in certi momenti, burbera in altri. Livorno era pura poesia, che vibrava, per lui.

Quando r'culo caa e r'cazzo rende, vo 'n culo alle medicine e chi le vende!
Meglio ave' i pantaloni rotti ar culo che un culo rotto ne' pantaloni.
Le parole le porta via 'r vento, le bicirette i livonesi e i bischeri nessuno.
Le donne sono come le sarcicce: budelle fori, maiale dentro e vanno ´onsumate carde.


Non era pura poesia ironica una lingua che diceva le cose più volgari e trite con una musica innata dentro?
Quella lingua, gli si era radicata nell'anima come una musica di violino. La rima gli era venuta spontanea avendo dentro quella lingua.

E per lui non fu difficile partorire versi come

Anima mia, fa' in fretta.
Ti presto la bicicletta,
ma corri. E con la gente
(ti prego, sii prudente)
non ti fermare a parlare
smettendo di pedalare...


Faceva poesia e parlava di cose banali. Come i livornesi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Similarities between Lithuanian, Sanskrit and Ancient Greek: the sigmatic future

by Fabrizio Ulivieri Lithuanian is the most archaic among all the Indo-European languages spoken today, and as a result it is very useful, indeed, indispensable in the study of Indo-European linguistics. The most important fact is that Lithuanian is not only very archaic, but still very much alive, i. e., it is spoken by about three and a half million people. It has a rich tradition in folklore, in literature, and it is used very successfully in all walks of modern life, including the most advanced scientific research. Forced by our interest for this piece of living archaism, we go deeper in our linguistic survey. One of the most noticeable similarities is the future (- sigmatic future -). Lithuanian has preserved a future tense from prehistoric times: it has one single form, e.g. kalbė-siu 'I will speak', etc. kalbė-si kalbė-s kalbė-sime kalbė-site kalbė-s This form kalbėsiu is made from the stem kalbė-(ti) 'to speak', plus the ancient stem-end...

Yellow moons

Yellow moons at nighttime, Beyond the windows loom Stretch along and rise to bloom Flooding streets and singing rhyme. Downtown trains are full tonight. White pale girls try hard  Their world shy discard  Cross pale and dull the light. Like crows wave hands  Uneasy scatter and chat around Watch the light now profound. But proudly keep their stands. Nothing captures their heart. Like thorns they are - without a rose. Oh, if I were the one they choose I would span silent the dark. I know that window, I know it's late I know the stairs and the doorway I stand by the light at the four-way I walk down past the gate and wait. Will I see her eyes tonight? From a downtown train A girl among many faces, insane Will I catch her slight dim sight? Oh my dreams, if she falls away, Am I going alone nowhere? Following the moon's glare I lonely wait - watch the train stay. -------------- PS. " Downtown Train" is one of my favourite songs. Tom Waits’ voice, or Rod Stewart’s voice sing...

Lietuviško skausmo kultūra

  Gyvenu Lietuvoje jau keletą metų. Vertinu daug dalykų Lietuvoje. Ypač įdomūs man pasirodė žmonės. Mano nuomone, tai žmonės - ypač kilę iš kaimo vietovių, kurie sudaro daugumą - giliai įsišakniję skausmo kultūroje. Čia dalinuosi savo pastebėjimais, kurie gali būti neteisingi. Jei mano pastebėjimai neteisingi, prašau juos laikyti išoriniais — užsieniečio iš kitos kultūros žvilgsnio pastebėjimais Pagarba kitam paprastai matuojama laisve : „Kiek toli galiu peržengti savo laisvę, netapdamas problema kitam?“  Lietuvoje šis matas tampa kitu klausimu: „Kiek toli galiu peržengti savo skausmo slenkstį, kad mano skausmas netaptų problema kitam?“ Lietuviška kultūra yra giliai panirusi į skausmo viziją. Taip nutiko dėl daugelio priežasčių, tačiau svarbiausia, mano akimis, yra viena: lietuvis žmogus yra užsidaręs savyje - izoliuota, uždara ir beveik neįveikiama monada. Lietuvis žmogus turi savo tapatybę, bet ją visada sieja su dominuojančia viešąja mintimi. Jis eina savo keliu, bet visada...