Skip to main content

Ten cuidado con las Cassandras de la web que solo quieren infundir miedo y desánimo

 




Iudico che fortuna sia arbitra della metà delle azioni nostre, 
ma che etiam lei ne lasci governare l'altra metà, o presso, a noi.
(Niccolò Machiavelli)

Ten cuidado con las Casandras. La web está llena de Casandras, que presagian sólo desgracias, que muchas veces ni siquiera se cumplen o, si se cumplen, nunca lo son en la medida en que fueron profetizadas.

Busca a quien te da soluciones, a quien te abre perspectivas, a quien te dirige hacia el optimismo, hacia algo que hacer concreto para cambiar.

Lo sabemos que las cosas van a ir mal, que van a ir aún peor, no hacen falta Cassandras profesionales a sueldo o por vocación natural.

Ver los males del mundo no es difícil, no se necesita mucho; más difícil es dar respuestas, infundir confianza, decirle a la gente cómo reaccionar, cómo saber enfrentarse con decisión a las desgracias.

En cada uno de nosotros existe la posibilidad de reaccionar, de encontrar soluciones a las condiciones adversas. No seas perezoso, aprende a escuchar lo mejor de ti.

Evita mensajes que quieran infundir terror y miedo, construye tú mismo un mundo de luz y fuerza.

Lee y escucha solo a aquellos que te den positividad. Apague la televisión y la radio, deje de leer los periódicos, tire los libros sin sentido (el 95% es solo basura).

Ora si puedes y crees.

Los beneficios de la oración pueden ser inmensos. Van Más Allá de lo humanamente imaginable.

La oración os une a Ese Más Allá y os pone en comunicación con Eso.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Similarities between Lithuanian, Sanskrit and Ancient Greek: the sigmatic future

by Fabrizio Ulivieri Lithuanian is the most archaic among all the Indo-European languages spoken today, and as a result it is very useful, indeed, indispensable in the study of Indo-European linguistics. The most important fact is that Lithuanian is not only very archaic, but still very much alive, i. e., it is spoken by about three and a half million people. It has a rich tradition in folklore, in literature, and it is used very successfully in all walks of modern life, including the most advanced scientific research. Forced by our interest for this piece of living archaism, we go deeper in our linguistic survey. One of the most noticeable similarities is the future (- sigmatic future -). Lithuanian has preserved a future tense from prehistoric times: it has one single form, e.g. kalbė-siu 'I will speak', etc. kalbė-si kalbė-s kalbė-sime kalbė-site kalbė-s This form kalbėsiu is made from the stem kalbė-(ti) 'to speak', plus the ancient stem-end...

Yellow moons

Yellow moons at nighttime, Beyond the windows loom Stretch along and rise to bloom Flooding streets and singing rhyme. Downtown trains are full tonight. White pale girls try hard  Their world shy discard  Cross pale and dull the light. Like crows wave hands  Uneasy scatter and chat around Watch the light now profound. But proudly keep their stands. Nothing captures their heart. Like thorns they are - without a rose. Oh, if I were the one they choose I would span silent the dark. I know that window, I know it's late I know the stairs and the doorway I stand by the light at the four-way I walk down past the gate and wait. Will I see her eyes tonight? From a downtown train A girl among many faces, insane Will I catch her slight dim sight? Oh my dreams, if she falls away, Am I going alone nowhere? Following the moon's glare I lonely wait - watch the train stay. -------------- PS. " Downtown Train" is one of my favourite songs. Tom Waits’ voice, or Rod Stewart’s voice sing...

Lietuviško skausmo kultūra

  Gyvenu Lietuvoje jau keletą metų. Vertinu daug dalykų Lietuvoje. Ypač įdomūs man pasirodė žmonės. Mano nuomone, tai žmonės - ypač kilę iš kaimo vietovių, kurie sudaro daugumą - giliai įsišakniję skausmo kultūroje. Čia dalinuosi savo pastebėjimais, kurie gali būti neteisingi. Jei mano pastebėjimai neteisingi, prašau juos laikyti išoriniais — užsieniečio iš kitos kultūros žvilgsnio pastebėjimais Pagarba kitam paprastai matuojama laisve : „Kiek toli galiu peržengti savo laisvę, netapdamas problema kitam?“  Lietuvoje šis matas tampa kitu klausimu: „Kiek toli galiu peržengti savo skausmo slenkstį, kad mano skausmas netaptų problema kitam?“ Lietuviška kultūra yra giliai panirusi į skausmo viziją. Taip nutiko dėl daugelio priežasčių, tačiau svarbiausia, mano akimis, yra viena: lietuvis žmogus yra užsidaręs savyje - izoliuota, uždara ir beveik neįveikiama monada. Lietuvis žmogus turi savo tapatybę, bet ją visada sieja su dominuojančia viešąja mintimi. Jis eina savo keliu, bet visada...