Skip to main content

Il Mago Coreano

 



Da "Il Sorriso Della Meretrice" in Academia


Una volta ho conosciuto un mago che veniva dalla Corea. Si chiamava Pietro, come il primo degli Apostoli.
Passava nove ore al giorno in estasi per unirsi a Dio. Aspirava a divenire Uno con Dio. Dei nove livelli dell'estasi aveva raggiunto l'ottavo.

Si rasava la testa completamente perché i capelli gli rubavano energia nella concentrazione, come i nuotatori si rasano per acquistare velocità in acqua.

Io per un caso divenni suo discepolo.

«Dio ci ha creati ma noi siamo merda. Un sacco di merda».

Furono le prime parole di questa iniziazione fortuita.

Pietro qualche volta metteva le mani sulla fiamma del gas per cicatrizzare le ferite che misteriosamente si procurava durante l' estasi.

Ma la mia ferita, di quel "noi siamo merda", non trovò cura nemmeno nelle fiamme.

Poi Pietro scomparve e io molti anni dopo abbandonai il cattolicesimo e smisi di credere in Dio. Ma il Mago coreano ancora lo ricordo, quasi fosse un profondo taglio mai chiuso.

Ora sono epicureo. Un epicureo troppo epicureo per essere vero. Quella verità amara mi tormenta ogni volta che guardo un corpo, anche il più meraviglioso: siamo merda in fondo, pura merda.

I corpi son fatti di parti che decadono e si decompongono. Siamo composti di batteri e di liquidi.

Non c'è altro?

Guardo le braccia, le gambe, i glutei e non vedo che corpi di carne che aspirano alla vita come al punto di incontro degli assi di una croce.

La carne e il desiderio di vita si incontrano e si saldano in quella croce, a cui affidano ogni speranza. Quel punto di incontro è l'in-cui un essere di merda si fa spirito e volge gli occhi in alto a quel cielo dal quale secoli prima ha avuto in dono, o in dannazione, di stare qua su questa terra, come gettato in una fiera crudele.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Similarities between Lithuanian, Sanskrit and Ancient Greek: the sigmatic future

by Fabrizio Ulivieri Lithuanian is the most archaic among all the Indo-European languages spoken today, and as a result it is very useful, indeed, indispensable in the study of Indo-European linguistics. The most important fact is that Lithuanian is not only very archaic, but still very much alive, i. e., it is spoken by about three and a half million people. It has a rich tradition in folklore, in literature, and it is used very successfully in all walks of modern life, including the most advanced scientific research. Forced by our interest for this piece of living archaism, we go deeper in our linguistic survey. One of the most noticeable similarities is the future (- sigmatic future -). Lithuanian has preserved a future tense from prehistoric times: it has one single form, e.g. kalbė-siu 'I will speak', etc. kalbė-si kalbė-s kalbė-sime kalbė-site kalbė-s This form kalbėsiu is made from the stem kalbė-(ti) 'to speak', plus the ancient stem-end...

Yellow moons

Yellow moons at nighttime, Beyond the windows loom Stretch along and rise to bloom Flooding streets and singing rhyme. Downtown trains are full tonight. White pale girls try hard  Their world shy discard  Cross pale and dull the light. Like crows wave hands  Uneasy scatter and chat around Watch the light now profound. But proudly keep their stands. Nothing captures their heart. Like thorns they are - without a rose. Oh, if I were the one they choose I would span silent the dark. I know that window, I know it's late I know the stairs and the doorway I stand by the light at the four-way I walk down past the gate and wait. Will I see her eyes tonight? From a downtown train A girl among many faces, insane Will I catch her slight dim sight? Oh my dreams, if she falls away, Am I going alone nowhere? Following the moon's glare I lonely wait - watch the train stay. -------------- PS. " Downtown Train" is one of my favourite songs. Tom Waits’ voice, or Rod Stewart’s voice sing...

Lietuviško skausmo kultūra

  Gyvenu Lietuvoje jau keletą metų. Vertinu daug dalykų Lietuvoje. Ypač įdomūs man pasirodė žmonės. Mano nuomone, tai žmonės - ypač kilę iš kaimo vietovių, kurie sudaro daugumą - giliai įsišakniję skausmo kultūroje. Čia dalinuosi savo pastebėjimais, kurie gali būti neteisingi. Jei mano pastebėjimai neteisingi, prašau juos laikyti išoriniais — užsieniečio iš kitos kultūros žvilgsnio pastebėjimais Pagarba kitam paprastai matuojama laisve : „Kiek toli galiu peržengti savo laisvę, netapdamas problema kitam?“  Lietuvoje šis matas tampa kitu klausimu: „Kiek toli galiu peržengti savo skausmo slenkstį, kad mano skausmas netaptų problema kitam?“ Lietuviška kultūra yra giliai panirusi į skausmo viziją. Taip nutiko dėl daugelio priežasčių, tačiau svarbiausia, mano akimis, yra viena: lietuvis žmogus yra užsidaręs savyje - izoliuota, uždara ir beveik neįveikiama monada. Lietuvis žmogus turi savo tapatybę, bet ją visada sieja su dominuojančia viešąja mintimi. Jis eina savo keliu, bet visada...