Skip to main content

I dèmoni esistono - riflessioni sul Libro di John A. Keel Operation Trojan Horse

 




Ho letto il libro di John A, Keel, OPERATION TROJAN HORSE: The Classic Breakthrough Study of UFOs, un libro del 1970.
Un testo tutto sommato abbastanza noioso alla lettura ma zeppo all'inverosimile di testimoninanze di avvistamenti e contatti con UFO, ma non solo di UFO anche di entità demoniache, angeliche e di miracoli avvenuti.
La tesi di fondo, a cui sono propenso a credere, sulla base di tutto quello che è in atto ora nel mondo, è che gli UFO non sono altro che entità energetiche che provengono da dimensioni a noi parallele e che da sempre abitano la terra, prima che l'uomo vi fosse, come testimoniano The Forgotten Books of Eden.
E da quando l'uomo esiste, l'obiettivo primario di queste entità è sbarazzarsi di lui e dominarlo.
In altre parole per Keel gli alieni non sono altro che dèmoni.
Ovviamente in questo mondo vi sono anche le forze del bene, gli angeli, la madonna.
Certo per chi non si è spinto fino al punto in cui forzatamente qualcuno come noi è stato costretto a spingersi incalzato dalla necessità di capire il fondamento di tutta questa follia assurda e apparentemente follia pura, i.e. senza senso, che ci attanaglia da due anni, è pressoché impossibile da credere, Ma quante cose in questi due anni che sembravano solo tre anni fa impossibili da credere si sono rivelate finalmente vere e incotrovertibili?
Va bene il governo ombra dei 38, come sostiene il miliardario francese Philippe Argillier, va bene il ruolo dominante della Cina in tutto questo, ma al di là di tutto questo, appunto, come spiegare l'accanimento a voler distruggere l'umanità dell'uomo (i.e. l'immagine di Dio nell'uomo), portarlo alla sottomissione totale, depopolare il pianeta, rendere disumano ciò che è umano se non come il compimento conclusivo di ciò che Satana fin da principio voleva, distruggere l'uomo, perché l'uomo era sotto l'agenzia di Dio, e fin dall'inizio lo ha ingannato perché anche lui "cadesse" come era caduto lui, il Demonio.
Ma non gli è bastato. ora lo vuole sotto la sua agenzia e non più sotto quella di Dio.

Seguimi su Telegram: https://t.me/princasvilniuje  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Similarities between Lithuanian, Sanskrit and Ancient Greek: the sigmatic future

by Fabrizio Ulivieri Lithuanian is the most archaic among all the Indo-European languages spoken today, and as a result it is very useful, indeed, indispensable in the study of Indo-European linguistics. The most important fact is that Lithuanian is not only very archaic, but still very much alive, i. e., it is spoken by about three and a half million people. It has a rich tradition in folklore, in literature, and it is used very successfully in all walks of modern life, including the most advanced scientific research. Forced by our interest for this piece of living archaism, we go deeper in our linguistic survey. One of the most noticeable similarities is the future (- sigmatic future -). Lithuanian has preserved a future tense from prehistoric times: it has one single form, e.g. kalbė-siu 'I will speak', etc. kalbė-si kalbė-s kalbė-sime kalbė-site kalbė-s This form kalbėsiu is made from the stem kalbė-(ti) 'to speak', plus the ancient stem-end...

Yellow moons

Yellow moons at nighttime, Beyond the windows loom Stretch along and rise to bloom Flooding streets and singing rhyme. Downtown trains are full tonight. White pale girls try hard  Their world shy discard  Cross pale and dull the light. Like crows wave hands  Uneasy scatter and chat around Watch the light now profound. But proudly keep their stands. Nothing captures their heart. Like thorns they are - without a rose. Oh, if I were the one they choose I would span silent the dark. I know that window, I know it's late I know the stairs and the doorway I stand by the light at the four-way I walk down past the gate and wait. Will I see her eyes tonight? From a downtown train A girl among many faces, insane Will I catch her slight dim sight? Oh my dreams, if she falls away, Am I going alone nowhere? Following the moon's glare I lonely wait - watch the train stay. -------------- PS. " Downtown Train" is one of my favourite songs. Tom Waits’ voice, or Rod Stewart’s voice sing...

Poetry dwells near the divine light's breath

  The comparison between poetry and divine light that we have proposed HERE finds its perfect explanation in Saint Paul, Epistle to the Romans 1:19: τ ὸ γνωστὸν τοῦ θεοῦ φανερόν ἐστιν ἐν αὐτοῖς, ὁ θεὸς γὰρ αὐτοῖς ἐφανέρωσεν — “that which may be known of God has been made manifest in them (in men), for God has manifested it unto them”. Poetry unveils within the human being the need to be human, that is, the need for Beauty, the need to feel Beauty within oneself and alongside oneself; and this feeling is sustained by divine light. Since we are influenced by the Augustinian idea of saeculum , we hold that poetry belongs to the saeculum and therefore comes to a halt upon the threshold of divine light [I] without crossing it, though perceiving the light that lies beyond that threshold. We are led to that threshold by the human feeling of Beauty that dwells within us and guides us to that point: to that door which cannot be crossed in our human condition. And yet, the mere act of stan...