Skip to main content

Sons of freedom


Many know the word liberty but few can live in the perception of freedom




I am on the verge of...of what?
I cannot Imagine "on what verge of" I am. I have no past and my future is running out.
I am tranquil though. I've never been so tranquil. I even cannot imagine how it can be that I am so tranquil. The world is falling asunder but I am tranquil and I cannot explain precisely why, I am so calm.
Nothing can harm me. Nothing. I feel it. It's in my bones.
Oh God, I love you! Oh Mary, I pray you every day. You changed my life.
How was my life? How did I get to these last days?
I worked all my life and my life was despicable. This is what I remember of my life. My past life. Work and disdain.
I believed in the man, That was my error. I believed in humanity, I believed in equality, in justice, in righteousness, in goodness. Many mistakes and the biggest one was to believe in the man, to believe that the man can be inherently good when it is not.
Too late I have been aware that there is an uncountable number of completely conflicting elements within the man. 
Man broadly speaking is not good by nature is evil by nature. That was the discovery that crucified me for the rest of my life. That was the truth, for my entire life I tried to deny, until the day it was undeniable.
There is a minority that has the power to understand, and it is a different race. They are called "Sons of Freedom". And this race understands that omnia tradita sunt a patre; et nemo novit filium nisi pater, neque patrem quis novit nisi filius. And I knew my father because he knew me, and freedom united us, both. I grew up in a father who knew the freedom he was born in and he gave me the sense of freedom because he was a son of the freedom he grew up in, in a generation of rebels and love for truth. There is no liberty without knowing the truth and there is no truth without living in a state of freedom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Similarities between Lithuanian, Sanskrit and Ancient Greek: the sigmatic future

by Fabrizio Ulivieri Lithuanian is the most archaic among all the Indo-European languages spoken today, and as a result it is very useful, indeed, indispensable in the study of Indo-European linguistics. The most important fact is that Lithuanian is not only very archaic, but still very much alive, i. e., it is spoken by about three and a half million people. It has a rich tradition in folklore, in literature, and it is used very successfully in all walks of modern life, including the most advanced scientific research. Forced by our interest for this piece of living archaism, we go deeper in our linguistic survey. One of the most noticeable similarities is the future (- sigmatic future -). Lithuanian has preserved a future tense from prehistoric times: it has one single form, e.g. kalbė-siu 'I will speak', etc. kalbė-si kalbė-s kalbė-sime kalbė-site kalbė-s This form kalbėsiu is made from the stem kalbė-(ti) 'to speak', plus the ancient stem-end...

Yellow moons

Yellow moons at nighttime, Beyond the windows loom Stretch along and rise to bloom Flooding streets and singing rhyme. Downtown trains are full tonight. White pale girls try hard  Their world shy discard  Cross pale and dull the light. Like crows wave hands  Uneasy scatter and chat around Watch the light now profound. But proudly keep their stands. Nothing captures their heart. Like thorns they are - without a rose. Oh, if I were the one they choose I would span silent the dark. I know that window, I know it's late I know the stairs and the doorway I stand by the light at the four-way I walk down past the gate and wait. Will I see her eyes tonight? From a downtown train A girl among many faces, insane Will I catch her slight dim sight? Oh my dreams, if she falls away, Am I going alone nowhere? Following the moon's glare I lonely wait - watch the train stay. -------------- PS. " Downtown Train" is one of my favourite songs. Tom Waits’ voice, or Rod Stewart’s voice sing...

Poetry dwells near the divine light's breath

  The comparison between poetry and divine light that we have proposed HERE finds its perfect explanation in Saint Paul, Epistle to the Romans 1:19: τ ὸ γνωστὸν τοῦ θεοῦ φανερόν ἐστιν ἐν αὐτοῖς, ὁ θεὸς γὰρ αὐτοῖς ἐφανέρωσεν — “that which may be known of God has been made manifest in them (in men), for God has manifested it unto them”. Poetry unveils within the human being the need to be human, that is, the need for Beauty, the need to feel Beauty within oneself and alongside oneself; and this feeling is sustained by divine light. Since we are influenced by the Augustinian idea of saeculum , we hold that poetry belongs to the saeculum and therefore comes to a halt upon the threshold of divine light [I] without crossing it, though perceiving the light that lies beyond that threshold. We are led to that threshold by the human feeling of Beauty that dwells within us and guides us to that point: to that door which cannot be crossed in our human condition. And yet, the mere act of stan...