Skip to main content

The window we were staring at (Part II)




...there have always been superelites with a special role to play...(David J. Rothkopf)

What is beyond that window, beyond that rain? She levelly asked me.
Fear. I responded.
For what? she answered.
For life. The life that could have been, but it is not. It has been designed a life that from the beginning runs between hatred and hope to be redeemed. And this is the most absurd thing we experience every day. We have been created as a resource for the elites, you know, this is the truth, but we aspire to something greater, this is the truth because inside us there are the same genes of our creators. I watched her. I realized she was confused. She was in a state of cognitive dissonance.
Let's take into account what is happening beyond that window. Can you believe that this is a pandemic?
Isn't it? She interposed.
There are many reasons to doubt it. Too many. First of all, it is not so lethal. No more than normal influenza. It kills the elderly, mostly.
Why? She asked.
We are too many in this world. We have to eliminate the "useless eaters" as somebody called the elderly. So it is designed.
But designed by whom?.
I don't know. By somebody who designed it in a lab. Whose plans are not clear. The propaganda they did has been a masterpiece. People now are scared, in panic. They looted supermarkets. Every day media talks about the virus, hours and hours...people are in a panic.
There are a lot of electromagnetic waves, out there...
She surprised me with that observation.
What are you talking about? I asked.
The human frequency, the human energy, I understand, can be manipulated using a virus, which is a different energy, to disturb the electric field of humanity. To create disharmony in our existences.
Oh! I said. You can put in that way if you want. I didn't think like you think. But why not? Maybe you are more clever than me. Maybe you are right.
Again we stared at the window, a frail glass partition, that prevented us to be part of the horror living out there. Whatever was happening beyond that partition was still far from our lives. We felt safe, though. Protected.
And we were still calm, without panicking.
The world has so changed, different from when I was a kid. Almost unrecognizable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Similarities between Lithuanian, Sanskrit and Ancient Greek: the sigmatic future

by Fabrizio Ulivieri Lithuanian is the most archaic among all the Indo-European languages spoken today, and as a result it is very useful, indeed, indispensable in the study of Indo-European linguistics. The most important fact is that Lithuanian is not only very archaic, but still very much alive, i. e., it is spoken by about three and a half million people. It has a rich tradition in folklore, in literature, and it is used very successfully in all walks of modern life, including the most advanced scientific research. Forced by our interest for this piece of living archaism, we go deeper in our linguistic survey. One of the most noticeable similarities is the future (- sigmatic future -). Lithuanian has preserved a future tense from prehistoric times: it has one single form, e.g. kalbė-siu 'I will speak', etc. kalbė-si kalbė-s kalbė-sime kalbė-site kalbė-s This form kalbėsiu is made from the stem kalbė-(ti) 'to speak', plus the ancient stem-end...

Yellow moons

Yellow moons at nighttime, Beyond the windows loom Stretch along and rise to bloom Flooding streets and singing rhyme. Downtown trains are full tonight. White pale girls try hard  Their world shy discard  Cross pale and dull the light. Like crows wave hands  Uneasy scatter and chat around Watch the light now profound. But proudly keep their stands. Nothing captures their heart. Like thorns they are - without a rose. Oh, if I were the one they choose I would span silent the dark. I know that window, I know it's late I know the stairs and the doorway I stand by the light at the four-way I walk down past the gate and wait. Will I see her eyes tonight? From a downtown train A girl among many faces, insane Will I catch her slight dim sight? Oh my dreams, if she falls away, Am I going alone nowhere? Following the moon's glare I lonely wait - watch the train stay. -------------- PS. " Downtown Train" is one of my favourite songs. Tom Waits’ voice, or Rod Stewart’s voice sing...

Poetry dwells near the divine light's breath

  The comparison between poetry and divine light that we have proposed HERE finds its perfect explanation in Saint Paul, Epistle to the Romans 1:19: τ ὸ γνωστὸν τοῦ θεοῦ φανερόν ἐστιν ἐν αὐτοῖς, ὁ θεὸς γὰρ αὐτοῖς ἐφανέρωσεν — “that which may be known of God has been made manifest in them (in men), for God has manifested it unto them”. Poetry unveils within the human being the need to be human, that is, the need for Beauty, the need to feel Beauty within oneself and alongside oneself; and this feeling is sustained by divine light. Since we are influenced by the Augustinian idea of saeculum , we hold that poetry belongs to the saeculum and therefore comes to a halt upon the threshold of divine light [I] without crossing it, though perceiving the light that lies beyond that threshold. We are led to that threshold by the human feeling of Beauty that dwells within us and guides us to that point: to that door which cannot be crossed in our human condition. And yet, the mere act of stan...