Saturday 13 August 2022

H O P E

 






When the world seems dark we need a dogged and deliberate choice, that we call H O P E .
And that depends on a feeling of faith. Faith in a voice who sometimes speaks within us, faith in a gentle hand that is pushing us towards our likìmas [1], faith in unquestionable signs that speak to you from the very heart of the things around you.
Hope is hearing, hope is practising (like a difficult piece on the violin) the exercise of listening to those things that speak the truth which comes from above, beyond the saeculum [2].
Hope surges above all in a society of slavery as we are now.
And we need prophets, because they talk the language of truth, carrying out hope to the people who don't accept the condition of slavery we are thrown into, and rise up, in virtue of a hope that comes out from the mouth of new prophets who have the power to endure and resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...