Friday 4 December 2015

Nympho - English version




From "Succhi Gastrici e effetti collaterali" in Academia

"Ηθος Ανθρωπῳ Δαιμων"
To a man character is demon (Heraclitus)

Men call me “whore." They say I'm a whore.
Very simple the minds of men. For them, you are the mother, the sister, a saint or a whore.
I'm twenty-five years old. I had about two hundred men. I made love the first time when I was eigtheen.
I do not remember all their faces. I do not remember all their names. I remember their smells though. Their sexes. The enjoyment I felt with each one of them.
People do not understand. I'm not a whore. I just need sex like you need to eat or breathe.
Sex calms me down. It makes me feel good.
When I'm nervous I need a man. His body, the heat of his flesh, calms me. They make me feel I am no longer alone on this earth. 
His member takes away the deep pain and anguish I carry around. Anguish that comes from afar. Unknown.
I masturbate every day. Inside me there is the fear of failing. The terror that my dreams one day will abandon me forever.

I'm not a bitch. People do not understand this.
It's just my way of being. The way I feel life.
And I pray life.

It's my way of saying to the world, "Hey I'm here me too!"

Il Sorriso della Meretrice Amazon 

Princas Vilnuje
Fabrizio Ulivieri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...