Saturday 27 April 2024

About anxiety and dreaming spirits








Only dreaming spirits are anxious because they are full of Spirit.
Are animals full of spirit? Are stupid people full of spirit?
Children are full of Spirit. Children are dreaming people.
It is not said "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever becomes humble like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me"
Great spirits are frequently childish because they are full of Spirit and dreaming beings, which brings about anxiety, a power which lays hold of them and makes them what they are: what they are, others cannot be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...