Friday 5 January 2024

So great is my love for you!

 






You became my drug. I was my I and now I am your I. I wear your colours, listen to your video, eat your dishes, drink your beverages--this chocolate I taste, that you tasted.

I became your recipient. When I think about it, it's almost fearful.

So great is my love for you!

Everything, everything, came from you to me, even your passion! Your soul slid into mine. I cannot fly from you.

Did I want it? Did I?

I lay with feet bound together under you and I am happy. Happy!

The harder I struggle the happier I am. I sink to a bottom which is not a bottom, where you lay like a giant crab ready to catch hold of me with your claws--and I just lay there. Happy!

Isn't this frightful?

So great is my love for you!

Sometimes, when I try to explain my reasons you react like a wounded animal, and spiteful you are because you are wounded. And it seems to me that you are always right. And never wrong.

Possibly, all in all, at this moment I am really the weaker and you are the stronger. You get nothing from me, but you gave me much.

And why do you keep silent when you are angry with me? I feel you are stronger, but, perhaps, it's because you have nothing to say and because I disappointed you. And you feel it. You feel that you are stronger than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...