Wednesday 12 July 2023

Another form of losing memory: the induced one




In a totalitarian regime, like the one we are experiencing in Europe, now, I realize that there is a particular form di losing memory, which is induced and forcibly planned by a system deeply routinized: the emptying of individuum. The more each single person is emptied of the memory of his/her inner Self the more can comply, because this individuum has nothing of his/her own to oppose that system. Into the people that are affected by the system, into the minds of these people, one discovers utter nonsense. The system makes them clear that everything they own is part of their historical formation - their occupations, their clothes, their gestures and expressions, their beliefs and ideas. In the end, they fell into a force of inertia, i.e. they exist but not in and by themselves. They exist to eat, drink, dress, earn money, and fornicating...They lost the concept of being souls, of their unity with God, with the upper world that is the light of their memory, the principle of their memory.
Without light and memory, a man cannot think for himself, because has forgotten how to think.

Follow me on Substack


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...