Monday 15 May 2023

An unexpected attraction (Second part)









After a while, he saw his "boyfriend" arriving and kissing him on the left cheek. Then they started talking animatedly. And he was jealous. He felt the grip of jealousy.
How stupid I am. Fuck off! I have a wife home, I love her so much, why I ended up in this hell of thoughts?
He stood up from the seat he had finally found and went to the coffee machine, selected Espresso and paid with the credit card. He waited for the usual voice coming from the machine "Palaukite, prašau, patvirtinimo". Then it started pouring the coffee and filling the cup. 
Am I crazy? he asked himself. Am I schizo? He reinforced the question, He couldn't find an answer.
He got the cup of coffee, leaned against the wall close to the coffee machine and started sipping the coffee and thinking,
What am I doing? I should not come here any longer. He said whispering to himself. Did I lie to myself all my life? I am 58, I've never thought of a male as a possible object of desire. I made love only to women. I have been interested all my life in women and now...like a jab to my face...I want...fuck!
He glanced at the couple and saw his partner squeezing the arm of the little slut in an almost violent way.
He had the feeling of breathing the smell of the little slut's flesh. It was like a needle entering his pubic region. Excruciating.
Is the coffee good? It was a voice. A close voice.
He watched her. He recognized a girl that almost every day was sitting there working. She had a blunt look. She was in front of him and watched him.

TO BE CONTINUED (MAYBE)...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...