Sunday 2 April 2023

The mouth who lies, kills the soul

 




Reading Sant'Agostino De Mendacio where he quotes Sapientia 1.11 Os autem quod mentitur, occidit animam "the mouth who lies, kills the soul".

If what St. Augustine maintains quoting Sapientiae is true, and there is no reason to doubt it, from a spiritual point of view, it is clear how everything that has happened from 2020 to today could very well be understood as the strategy, as it is claimed by many, that behind this furious propaganda, of an evidently completely false narrative, there is a satanic spirit, which aims not only at the destruction of the body, via pathogenic agents (and not only), but also and above all that of human souls.
Otherwise how to explain this inexplicable falsehood that has penetrated every millimetre of the planet earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...