Wednesday 18 January 2023

Behind technology lies a spirit

 








The world is owned by mantras, and many of them are the most repeated. One of them is that the technology itself is neutral, neither bad nor good. But those who say this forget that there is a spirit behind the technology, and that is the spirit of the person who produces it to be used, and if their spirit is bad, the direction (the intention to use the technology) will also be bad.
And besides, behind the spirit of the one who uses the technology lies the spirit of evil-in-itself or of good-in-itself that moves (eterodirects) the individual who creates the technology to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...