Sunday 11 December 2022

Actual sentences - Immanuel Kant: das höchste Gut

 



Today, more than ever, we need morals, we need to be inspired by the highest transcendency in terms of morals, we need to adequate our actions to a summum bonum that will lead our moral action because we postulate it putting our deeds under its agency. 

We must follow what Kant expressed in clear and unequivocal words:

Wir sollen das höchste Gut (welches also doch möglich sein muß) zu befördern suchen (I:Kant, Kritik der praktischen Vernunft 225)

We should try to promote the highest good (which must therefore be possible after all).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...