Monday 24 October 2022

Father, you don't want me to wander, alone, without you - Spiritus patris super Silviam descendit









Father you have never been afraid to follow your thoughts down their winding track, and me, me that I am now embodying you on this earth I am scared of this inheritance, that fathered me as your living matter steered to witness you, to the world.

I am so scared because I don't know what I can draw on, and what not.

And I feel, in this realm of your bequest, how eerie is it that we are finally capable of talking now, now that you are beyond the kingdom where you left me and yet you fill my heart with your spirit for you don't want me to wander in it, alone, without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...