Sunday 4 September 2022

An unprecedented crisis is going to hit Italy, but the harder the better. It will be nothing but good for Italy and Italians.







It is said that a major economic crisis is about to hit Italy. Forecasts are that around 120,000 companies will close. Perhaps it will not be 120,000 but certainly a lot of them.

However and personally, I believe that a serious crisis it will be nothing but good for Italy and Italians. Perhaps and lastly Italians will lose some of the arrogance they have towards the world, they will perhaps regain the endurance to work and the pleasure to work, which they have definitely lost forever from many decades.

Above all, Italian companies will perhaps try to have a more flexible mentality, become more innovative, take risks and maybe will be willing to face new challenges and experiment with newer ways and not the old-fashioned ones traced by their fathers in the 1960s that they stubbornly repeat for no whatsoever evident reason (almost the entire majority of them are companies founded by the grandfathers and inherited by the grandchildren through their sons, who are managing the companies like something which is due and not conquered with hard work and suffering).

Yes, because the crisis in Italy is not for economic reasons, that is only the corollary.

The crisis in Italy is first of all individual, of the human being in himself. Moral, but not only. It is in the arrogance that the brazen well-being achieved from the 1960s onwards has increasingly characterized itself as a lucid madness, creating a people of spoiled and crazy children, touchy, and always prone to take offence for nothing and ready to feel victims every moment but holy and perfect in themselves respect to the others. And full of themselves to such a level that they are sure that it will always be like this and will never go to change, they continued to seek only enjoyment and pleasure to finally fall in a state of stupor that borders on dullness. They stopped to take care of everything fundamental except for their belly. In Italy the belly has become the only valid reason to live. Nothing else matters more than it.

The "Tengo famiglia" (I have a family to feed, which is the same justification used by the many generals who betrayed, for money, the King of Naples and Sicily when Garibaldi waged war against the Kingdom of the Due Sicilie to "liberate" the South Italy - therefore it is an obnoxious and well-rooted slogan in the Italian mindset), that justifie -s/-d even the most atrocious acceptances, is the best exemplification of their underbelly elevated to Universal ego.

Let's be clear. This is a people of madmen, in love only with themselves, with limitless selfishness. And above all a blind folk. So blind that they have continued to express indifferently a political class that is the best reflection of what these people are. A folk of blind and crazy idiots. Without more values ​​than the "Tengo famiglia". And in the name of that, they accept(ed) everything.,

And with this in mind I want to underline and make mine the words of Pasolini expressed by him in an interview in 1967: "I just returned from Morocco, where I shot my last film, and on my return, I was tempted to give up everything, abandon the films, abandon my previous life and return to live in Morocco. And not because I love Morocco, but because my arrival in Italy was so terrible, so upsetting, unbearable. There is no sign of hope here, no light, nothing. It was like arriving in a madhouse for real madmen; that is, calm fools. I spent ten days of terror; it was as if I could no longer live in Italy. For those ten days, I thought about leaving Italy. And the worst thing is that the Italians don't notice anything at all. "

PS: Of course, I'm talking about the majority. There is also a minority, very small, that I respect, whose value is indeed sometimes of a very high level

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...