Thursday 14 April 2022

Lies lies and lies - who's the Mastermind behind?

 


BY STEW PETERS SHOW


The entire Covid control regime is built on lies, lies that have been exploded over and over. It started with the lie that Covid wasn’t going to happen, and it was “fearmongering” to bring it up. Then it was the lie that masks would work and everyone had to wear them. There was the lie that children were at risk from this, when they’re basically immune. The lie that we needed to close schools, but let teachers have unlimited access to our children via Zoom. There was the lie to keep people away from treatments that elites didn’t approve of. The lie where they called ivermectin, a Nobel Prize winning wonder drug, “horse medicine” and propagandized pharmacists into no longer prescribing it. And most of all, the lies about the vaccines: That they were safe, that they were well-tested, that children and young people needed to get them, that they would “stop the spread” of Covid, that you needed a booster every few months to keep them effective.

The lies are everywhere, and they’re always changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...