Saturday 19 March 2022

The bleeding-heart time is running out

 






The recent events in Ukraine, the so-called Russian invasion, have taught a new strategy to the asymmetric war already underway between the elites and those who do not accept their fraudulent government. the bleeding-heart-liberal-vision is over. When the dialogue is rejected and vilified, the time of taking protests to the streets seems to be running out. Each one on a personal level must sharpen the refusal to follow the crazy impositions that are being proposed to us and that have no logic at all.

We have seen how in little more than 20 days the world has changed because a nation that has been denied dialogue and collaboration has abandoned the bleeding-heart perspective.

In twenty days globalism has broken, it has broken and is on the path of dissolution, overloaded with debt, madness and division.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...