Wednesday 20 October 2021

A leaked NATO Document rolls out a Luciferian agenda aimed to enslave humanity

 






In the video in this link HERE, the analyst Jay Dyer consolidates our perspective, that Globalism is rolling out a transhuman agenda, where at the top of it there is a Luciferian wicked AI, whose aim is to enslave the human gender and make of them a weaponized computing system.

At this point, there is no doubt that their agenda is inspired by a Luciferian intelligence, an intelligence that is connected to this world is immanent to this world but it is not from this world.

Seguimi su Telegram: https://t.me/princasvilniuje  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...