Saturday 7 August 2021

Aaron Russo - what is democracy







American people live in a Matrix, they don't understand the truth of how things work in this country.
If you ask hundred people on the street what kind of government America is supposed to be, 99 per cent of them will tell you a democracy.
America is supposed to be a democracy. But that's a lie. That's an illusion. The word democracy is not written into the Constitution. At one time it's not in the Bill of Rights, t's not in the Declaration of Independence. The founding Fathers hated the idea of a Democracy. They thought it was the worst form of government there is. And I agree with them, because with democracy 51% of people controls 49% per cent of the people. If you are part of the 49% you are not free. America was found as a constitutional republic and in that constitutional republic that we have 99% of the people can't take away the rights of 1%. You have your rights because you were born with them. You have God-given human rights that nobody can take away from you: the government the majority, no matter who they are. They can't take away your rights. And that's what the founding fathers gave us, but with the psychological operation that they do us they make us believe we are a democracy and then the majority rules...democracy equals World New Order, democracy equals slavery where. Democracy is not synonym with freedom. It's the opposite of freedom. Democracy is the worst form of government, where you can have this majority ruling...and the government can tell you exactly what they want to tell you to do. I don't care what the majority wants. I live my life as I choose and if I don't commit violence theft or fraud against another human being I can live my life as I wish, that's my choice, and I am allowed to make mistakes because when you make mistakes you learn from them. You grow as a human being. We are put on this earth to become the best individuals we can be to fulfill our God-given potential. We are not here to put a start that the government can tell us how to live our lives and what we must do. We put ourselves into these systems and these paradigms...no! If you are sick you have to have a certain protocol. Nonsense! Be individuals, think for yourself, have critical thinking.

Seguimi su Telegramhttps://t.me/princasvilniuje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...