Wednesday 7 July 2021

The Art of Slandering

 





When the media denigrates someone they do that independently of the truth. The approximation is truth, slanders are truth, because they are begotten in view of a loftier good, the health of human society (but in reality they don't care a damn). Thence arose the most practical conclusion: that it is useless to seek absolute evidence - for evidence is always relative - dogmas don’t need relativity and therefore don’t need evidence - for evidence can always be interpreted and it may differ in the act of interpreting. In other words, the media can state different things at different times. As a result, the proofs of their slander can be relative, approximate, without no evidence and no witness, without even searching for them. The journalist and the media authority, their status, their position within the Global and One-Way Thinking, validate per ipsa their statements basing his conclusions not only on his own intellect but also on his “party” sensitivity, his moral forces" (in other words, the superiority of someone who has been well paid and well fed by his Masters) and on his unquestionable character (i.e., his willingness to submit himself unto the authority of the higher powers)


Seguimi su Telegram: https://t.me/princasvilniuje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...