Friday 9 July 2021

It's such a jolly good thing that there is and always there will be Masters and slaves in this world




As in many heroes of our times, we have plenty of metrosexuals around. It seems a time for metrosexuals, the time we live in, nowadays.
He was metrosexual and sensualist. He used to steadily set his legs widespread while talking to people (women, above all) like he meant a subliminal message.
You should be afraid for your wife and daughter, he oozed sensuality and sexuality.
It was said that he made miracles thanks to his sensuality.
Once, it is a well-known story, he made a paralysed woman walk.
I am a man of my time, he used to say. A broad-minded man, but of my time, anyway.

Why are you looking at me, he said out of the blue. We were drinking a beer at his place. Why do you look at me like that? He insisted.
He probably was already drunk.
Your eyes are mistrustful and contemptuous. You probably are here with me with some design.
You are drunk, I answered, I have no design. I am here to drink a beer in your company. That's all.
He mused and slowed down his aggressivity,
Don't be angry with me. I have all but I have nothing. And I drink to fill the vacuum in me. Women are my drug. I can't live without a woman. Every woman is beautiful...I've never thought a woman ugly in my life....that's been my rule...you can always find something devilishly interesting in every woman that you wouldn't find in any other. You know what is the secret?
No idea, I am not an expert like you are.
You have to know how to find it, that's the point. That's my talent. The very fact a woman is a woman intrigues me. I follow my nature, there is nothing I can do but accept it.
Even in vielles filles, even in them, you may discover something that makes you...horny... (he unexpectedly blushed, or at least it seemed to me that he blushed). And what is sad, is that many men don't realize that. Many men are incapable to feel the pleasure their love and their absolute dedication and commitment can give to the man who took them by surprise, above all when a man attractive like me falls in love with such little sluts. They become astounded, totally fascinated, upset and even ashamed to be the centre of such worship. Many men don't know the sinister pleasure that a slave gives to the Master when the Master becomes the Salvation and the Hope of their life. That's all that's needed for happiness. And when they see you, when they talk to you they, the little sluts, become hysterical and such mild sheep, harmless sheep in your power.
It's such a jolly good thing that there is and always there will be Masters and slaves in this world.

Seguimi su Telegram: https://t.me/princasvilniuje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...