Thursday 22 July 2021

About a job rejection






by Stormwatch

I had a job interview today for a position I really wanted, and I got an offer. And then they told me that the vaccine would be mandatory at the location where my job would be. So, I had to decline. I feel dejected tonight, because I know this is only the beginning. They will do whatever they can to wreck our spirits until we obey their Satanic orders, but I won’t do it. No job is worth the destruction the vaccine will bring. In the meantime, I still need a new job, and I am struggling internally with all that is happening to this world and to people I care about



Comment by Brother Alexis Bugnolo a perfect picture of the forthcoming reality!


"When they promise you a job on the condition that you vaccinate, they are simply trying to lure you into suicide. And when all their employees drop dead, they will beg you to come back at twice the wages…"

Seguimi su Telegram: https://t.me/princasvilniuje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...