Friday 18 June 2021

Being brothers









He said: I hope to hug you soon.

He was far, lying in a hospital bed, waiting for the cancer surgery.
I felt ashamed then. I blushed, I wasn't blushed at what he said, I blushed because I recognized that I was the same as he was, although I had forever thought I was made out of different blood and flesh, and mind. I even thought that my soul was other than his.

I saw a ladder, he was somewhere about the thirteenth step, I was at the bottom instead, but it was all the same ladder. Anyone on the bottom step is bound to go up to the same top.

After mother and father departed we were left alone on the same ladder, in a different position, the same direction though.

Is this that means to be brothers?

Didn't he say  nemo scit qui sit Filius, nisi Pater, et qui sit Pater, nisi Filius?

Seguimi su Telegram: https://t.me/princasvilniuje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...