Sunday 6 June 2021

500 miles - Second Mile




Just you and me. Just us. Eh?
I wouldn't mind Jack. I laughed
Have some babies, Kate. You know?
I'd like that, Jack.
Sod to all the rest, Kate.
Yeah.

And we got married!
And we sacrificed the granddad.

We needed a place where to stay. We had no money. We moved to Jack's mother's place.
And they moved the grandaddy to a place that the grandaddy didn't love.

Just a slight history of incontinence. Said the mother
Oh, I see. Said the social caregiver. Rambling in his mind at all? Asked her. Finding it difficult to remember odd little things?
A little. Aren't you, grandad? Asked Jack's mother.
I don't know, I never been...answered granddad.
And has to be helped with dressing? The social caregiver. What do you feel about being taken into care, granddad?
Well, if you ask me, I'm not in agreement with it. Responded the granddad.
Besides, there is the fact that we need the space. Addressed the social caregiver Jack's mother disregarding the granddad. So we can't keep him. You know?
Yes. Yes, of course. I see. Noted the social caregiver.
And the incontinence is getting pretty bad. You Know? Insisted Jack's mother.
Well, granddad, you will be in one of our larger homes. Concluded the social caregiver. It's, um...especially suitable for you because they have all kinds of facilities, and um...there is always plenty to do. You'll find there is plenty to keep the time passing. Dances, hobby clubs of various kinds and there is help available for the things that might be getting a little complicated, like dressing and attention to your feet...

God have mercy on us!
How trembled and quivered the granddad for impotence.

You should have seen how that impotence was humiliating that man that once was a man. And now just a joke fetched up to annihilate him.

Seguimi su Telegram: https://t.me/princasvilniuje






No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...