Saturday 1 May 2021

Italians







Le persone chiedono la libertà di parola per compensare la libertà di pensiero che raramente usano.
(Søren Kierkegaard)



The stupidity of these folk, the Italians, consists in not having an underground life.
I am sure a few of them has read Dostoevsky, a lot of them, even, has never read a book.
They completely ignore the meaning of it, just are surface.
Dull people. Dazzling sometimes but dull in the end.
I have no idea about the reasons that led me to write down these notes except that I am fed up. Disgusted by their irresponsible way of living.
They are children and less than children. They are so keen to obey. They need to obey, it is in their treacherous preposterous and servile nature to obey.
I am not Italian, even though I was born in Italy.
For many years, for long long years, I said I was Etruscan.

But now

I am confused
I am tired
I became harsh,
hurting

Those days which I was living in Italy, when I used to say that I was Etruscan, I was in their midst, I was sick as they are. I was blinded by their same sin.
They are sinners, the worst species of sick and sinner people as for laziness, slapdash behaviour.
Autoreferenziali in excess. Prone to complain about everything and everyone.
I've been living like them for more than 58 years. Now I am 66. I am about to die. Every day, every next day I may not open my eyes, I may fall on the ground, I may become sick...I am a terminal being at this stage.
But I pray.
And this is the great news I can announce to the world.
I pray, I listen and I am listened.
I try to wash away all my sins.
Day by day.

Seguimi su Instagram: https://t.me/princasvilniuje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...