Sunday 21 March 2021

Sons of freedom


Many know the word liberty but few can live in the perception of freedom




I am on the verge of...of what?
I cannot Imagine "on what verge of" I am. I have no past and my future is running out.
I am tranquil though. I've never been so tranquil. I even cannot imagine how it can be that I am so tranquil. The world is falling asunder but I am tranquil and I cannot explain precisely why, I am so calm.
Nothing can harm me. Nothing. I feel it. It's in my bones.
Oh God, I love you! Oh Mary, I pray you every day. You changed my life.
How was my life? How did I get to these last days?
I worked all my life and my life was despicable. This is what I remember of my life. My past life. Work and disdain.
I believed in the man, That was my error. I believed in humanity, I believed in equality, in justice, in righteousness, in goodness. Many mistakes and the biggest one was to believe in the man, to believe that the man can be inherently good when it is not.
Too late I have been aware that there is an uncountable number of completely conflicting elements within the man. 
Man broadly speaking is not good by nature is evil by nature. That was the discovery that crucified me for the rest of my life. That was the truth, for my entire life I tried to deny, until the day it was undeniable.
There is a minority that has the power to understand, and it is a different race. They are called "Sons of Freedom". And this race understands that omnia tradita sunt a patre; et nemo novit filium nisi pater, neque patrem quis novit nisi filius. And I knew my father because he knew me, and freedom united us, both. I grew up in a father who knew the freedom he was born in and he gave me the sense of freedom because he was a son of the freedom he grew up in, in a generation of rebels and love for truth. There is no liberty without knowing the truth and there is no truth without living in a state of freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...