Friday 29 January 2021

Those days were spring days, beautiful and true. Days of love and rebellion

 







Ci hanno seppellito sotto una montagna di menzogne, e tutti quelli che ne parlano e ci accusano oggi erano quelli che quel movimento lo hanno sempre odiato. Perché la nostra gioventù sfrontata, il nostro entusiasmo, la nostra generosità faceva e fa ancora paura. Facevo parte dell'ala creativa del movimento e portavo una montagna di capelli ricci e un foulard di seta indiana al collo. Quei giorni erano giorni di primavera, belli e veri. Giorni di amore e di rivolta.

(Fabio D'Alfonso)

They have buried us under tons of lies, and all those who talk about it and accuse us today were the same ones who always had hated the movement. Because of our brazen youth, our enthusiasm, our generosity were and still are scary. I was part of the creative wing of the movement and wore a mountain of curly hair and an Indian silk scarf around my neck. Those days were spring days, beautiful and true. Days of love and rebellion





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...