Tuesday 3 March 2020

The window we were staring at (Part II)




...there have always been superelites with a special role to play...(David J. Rothkopf)

What is beyond that window, beyond that rain? She levelly asked me.
Fear. I responded.
For what? she answered.
For life. The life that could have been, but it is not. It has been designed a life that from the beginning runs between hatred and hope to be redeemed. And this is the most absurd thing we experience every day. We have been created as a resource for the elites, you know, this is the truth, but we aspire to something greater, this is the truth because inside us there are the same genes of our creators. I watched her. I realized she was confused. She was in a state of cognitive dissonance.
Let's take into account what is happening beyond that window. Can you believe that this is a pandemic?
Isn't it? She interposed.
There are many reasons to doubt it. Too many. First of all, it is not so lethal. No more than normal influenza. It kills the elderly, mostly.
Why? She asked.
We are too many in this world. We have to eliminate the "useless eaters" as somebody called the elderly. So it is designed.
But designed by whom?.
I don't know. By somebody who designed it in a lab. Whose plans are not clear. The propaganda they did has been a masterpiece. People now are scared, in panic. They looted supermarkets. Every day media talks about the virus, hours and hours...people are in a panic.
There are a lot of electromagnetic waves, out there...
She surprised me with that observation.
What are you talking about? I asked.
The human frequency, the human energy, I understand, can be manipulated using a virus, which is a different energy, to disturb the electric field of humanity. To create disharmony in our existences.
Oh! I said. You can put in that way if you want. I didn't think like you think. But why not? Maybe you are more clever than me. Maybe you are right.
Again we stared at the window, a frail glass partition, that prevented us to be part of the horror living out there. Whatever was happening beyond that partition was still far from our lives. We felt safe, though. Protected.
And we were still calm, without panicking.
The world has so changed, different from when I was a kid. Almost unrecognizable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...