Friday 6 September 2019

The NWO and its Apotheosis


When you think of fighting for justice, for equality and freedom, when you think of ideals, love, fraternity, Jesus Christ and Catholicism, when you think of compassion and humanity...never forget the Enemy. The enemy is not Capitalism, is Something bigger, Something that leads the direction of World, a deep global manipulation (Oligarchy) which is hiding behind a never-ending manipulation into the positions of political, military, media, banking and business power.
A selected race that on some occasions lets his internal ideology be seen as an apotheosis.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...