Wednesday 11 September 2019

Follow the flow - Thinking the unthinkable




But I have learned from enormous, and at times extreme, experience to follow the flow of life and go where it takes me. When I feel the rhythm of life, I dance. When I hear it speak to me, I listen. I go where the music takes me, no matter how incredible it may be or what consequences it may have for my life. For those who haven’t tried that yet, you will be amazed at what an adventure life suddenly becomes, what knowledge you can access, grasp and understand, when you go with the flow and cease to wage war with it for fear of being different. For most people so often the head gets in the way because they fear stepping outside of convention. They fear what other people will think and say about them. But how can you expose the unthinkable unless you think the unthinkable?
[...]To refuse to do so is the ultimate prison cell, the ultimate mental and emotional stagnation - the ultimate control. Indeed it is the way we have been controlled since this whole scam began(David Icke, The biggest secret)

Photo via https://www.theguardian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...