Saturday 31 August 2019

The Hybrid (from "Memoires of a Martial Artist")







As flies to wanton boys we are for the gods, they kill us for sport. Soon the science will not only be able to slow down the ageing of the cells, soon science will fix the cells to the state and so we will become eternal. Only accidents, crimes, wars will still kill us but unfortunately, crimes and wars will multiply. 

I love football! 

(Eric Cantona) 



One night at Flavio‘s, a very expensive Italian restaurant in Totorių gatvė, I saw again the professor Zecharia Najafi.
He was sitting alone at one table and eating. I recognized him. His physiognomy was unmistakable. I was struck by this lonely man sitting and eating one raw steak. A bloody steak. I noticed disgusted faces around him. The other clients were observing him like a strange rubbish-creature should be observed.

- I have cancer. – he said. Apparently, as if he didn't speak to me.
- Pardon? What did you say? – I responded.
- I‘ve cancer. I am following a holistic diet. A fat and raw meat program.
- And this helps?

The professor looked around, sighed and then whispered.

- I am a reptoid.
- Really?
- Yes. I need fat, raw meat and blood to cure my problem. It gives me energy. Body energy. The cosmic energy I assimilate through meditation because it passes through the human body coming from the space. Through the inner eye. You know?

With a perplexed look on my face, I decided to sit down, next to him. The situation seemed so unsettling.

- May I? – I asked for courtesy, but I was sure that he would have said „Yes“
- Yes. – he said – Please sit down, you are welcome.
- Thank you. Do you remember me, professor? I was at your conference, a few days ago.
- Of course, I remember you.
- How do you remember me? We were several people there?
- I have a photographic mind.
- I see. Then...you are a reptilian...you said...
- Yes, I am. I come from another dimension.
- Which one?
- The fourth dimension. It is just one dimension over from your own world.
- You look human, though.
- We reptilian are shape-shifters.
- Shape-shifters?
- We can change our physical form at will.
- I don‘t believe you.
- Why?
- Show me.
- I can‘t.
- Why?
- I can‘t. There is a dogma. I cannot break it. You just have to believe me.
- A dogma? Why, should I?
- Because in this world, truth is just what you believe. This is the dogma.Truth is a tool.
- A tool for what?
- To build (up) reality. That‘s why you have to believe me. Truth in itself doesn‘t exist.

(To be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...