Friday 16 August 2019

Boring and shitty books - Kurt Vonnegut "The Sirens of Titan"


From today on I will start my personal crusade against absurd books that absolutely must be denounced as unuseful boredom, or at worst, absolute shit. Too many of these books, too many pseudo great writers who are worth nothing. There is no logic I believe inherent to the publishing market in publishing such shit, other than to keep the cultural and mental level low. At the minimum limits of brain activity.

First book.



When you start reading this book after 5 pages you ask yourself "What the hell he writes? Is he serious? What does he say? What is this shit for?"

I think that as a comment it is quite complete. Such a book doesn't deserve many words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...