Wednesday 29 May 2019

A middle position to keep - a quantum way of writing






I would compare my writing method with that of a scientist who studies the quantum world. Who tries to investigate the visible reality, the Newtonian one, starting from the invisible one - the quantum one – because he knows that if he can explain the Newtonian reality by using the quantum one, if he can find the meeting point between the two realities, he will be able to explain better, to understand in depth the correlations between those two realities.
I started doing this work in 2007 when I published, "Albert Richter, an eagle among swastikas". In that book, the German cycling between the two wars, I tried to identify how Nazism had influenced cycling, and sport in general, and had changed it. And how Nazism actually depended on esoteric influences.
In "The Smile of the Harlot", a 2011 book of mine, I tried instead to analyze the modalities globalism (the financial elites) imposes a reality of crisis on people, with the subliminal aim to educate them to sufferance, and intentionally to provoke in individuals a kind of suffering that affects their interiority at intestinal and bacterial the level, and finally it turns them into intestinal individuals, egotist, hypersensitive, even insane.
In "Cecilia" (2014), story of an alien spy sent on a mission to Florence, there was above all a critique of a different reality, which emanates from the US deep-state, led by aliens. On this mission to Florence Cecilia would know love, and therefore she would have been changed into a human being, and because of this she would have failed her mission.
"Rugile", 2017, a misunderstood text unfortunately - if I consider the idea I had conceived it (an existentialist response to instinct in general, to sexual instinct in particular), has been eventually accepted as the Italian response to “Fifty shades of gray”. But in this novel I sought to explain the instinct, which apparently is illogical and inexplicable, but reveals individuals for what they are, for their condition, placing them naked before themselves, which is able in the end to unite individuals between the two worlds, the Newtonian and the quantum one. Instinct originates in the quantum world but continues into the classical Newtonian realm. Instinct has the same nature of a (quantic-)computer-program that takes place at quantum level but it is ultimately reflected in the visible one (classicality).
To explain the two worlds I developed a method of writing, which was criticized by many publishers to whom I had sent the text. At the end of each chapter I put an appendix (summary) in which, in quantum terms, I explained what was happening in the story and in the characters that were part of the chapter in question. In doing so I was able to give greater depth to the, otherwise, stories of "surface". I allowed myself to investigate a deeper reality, where the impossible and the inexplicable become possible and explainable. The addendum at the end of each chapter, in a world full of zealotry like the Italian editorial world (with very few exceptions), was not well appreciated.
But, all in all, I didn't invent anything. Elsa Morante, in "La storia", had already placed at the beginning of each chapter some historical summaries to explain what was happening in the History of the world in the same time-frame in which the personal stories of the characters of her book evolved, in order to give greater perspective to the miserable and personal events of their daily life..
From this genesis my writing technique is born. A kind of writing aimed at making people think, a writing technique intended to reveal the invisible reality that constitutes (bilds up) the visible and superficial one.
My technique is not essentially a search for the truth but an identification/recognition of those mechanisms that set reality in motion, manipulate it, modify it and create it according to programmed narratives. What interests me is not to take position on the one or the other side, to agree with one and be against the other, but as a researcher, a quantum physicist, I feel called to identify the reasons, the causes, at the base of surface phenomenona, which are never the ones in the way they manifest themselves or are given to be true by the mainstream vulgates (narrative).
It is a median position to keep, to maintain an attitude of non-participatory investigation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...