Friday 15 March 2019

Domestication and inception


Photo Živilė Abrutytė




The process of domestication was/is accellerated by external actors.
The external actors were/are military e/o financial elites, who rule(d) the mankind since its inception to the present day.
These elites may not be human.

The process domestication could imply the rewriting of the entire history of Mankind.
What is called "narrative" is in fact domestication. Basically History is narrative, therefore the History of Mankind is the history of Domestication.

Manipulation and domestication have the same nature. Manipulation is accelaration and preservation (by maintenance) of domestication.
Domestication is constantly maintained. Media are expression of this maintenance.

Existentialist philosophy does not investigate the meaning of life, but investigates human nature that rebels against domestication and seeks its neotenic freedom, the nature before the inception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...