Thursday 3 January 2019

Synopsis of "The day when Italy died" novel in progress







8th September 1943 is the Italian singularity. The climax point in which all the ills of Italy's universe from Unification up to that day, 8th September 1943, implode and then a new universe begins again because the old forms (ills) of the unitary state are replaced by two simple structures: the loss of honour and the loss of sovereignty. The 8 September 1943 both of them are zeroed out and remained as such until the present days.
Both of them were then loaded with other plus-structures that during the existence of the Italian Republic did not modify the two starting structures (the zeroed-out loss of honour and loss of sovereignty).
This is the analytical sense of the novel "The day when Italy died".
Through a binary code1-0 (Sabatina and Silvano from 1943 to 2018) and 0-1 (Sabatina and Silvano from 2018 to 1943) the history of Italy is unraveled between public and private .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...