Wednesday 15 August 2018

About - once again - the contemporary meme-literature





If I consider what is published, the incredible amount of garbage that is published, and the feedback I have received from many readers, who has sincerely confessed that they have not read (or entirely read) any of these books written by one of these great writers, best-selling fiction authors with estimated sales of at least 100,000 copies, my suspicion is that their books are bought just for advice, (often) by those who have heard good things about those books from a third source (newspapers, TV, literary prizes, are metrics used for piloting sales). Actually, no one (or few) has definitely read them, for the reason that the vast majority of these 100,000 copies-super authors are deadly boring and reiterating a lack of contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...