Monday 23 October 2017

Panoramitalia one of the most important online Italo-Canadian magazine reviewed "Rugìle" by Fabrizio Ulivieri, l'erudita editore, Roma, 2017!


Panoramitalia one of the most important online Italo-Canadian magazine reviewed "Rugìle" by Fabrizio Ulivieri, l'erudita editore, Roma, 2017!

An aging intellectual, still struggling with the aftermath of a mysterious and debilitating illness, seeks solace in a series of sexual encounters with much younger women. Simply put, this is not a new theme for a novel, but author Fabrizio Ulivieri manages to deconstruct the conventional notion of love and sexuality and to add layers of psychological and emotional depth to his tormented main character and his lovers. Although the descriptions of explicit, often extreme sex are attracting a lot of attention to Rugíle, Ulivieri’s latest novel, much darker, primeval fears powerfully emerge as the focus of this narrative. - See more: https://www.panoramitalia.com/en/arts-culture/history/fabrizio-ulivieri-s-rugile/4762/#sthash.PMwqXZ3v.dpuf



COMPRA 
su Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...