Monday 7 August 2017

"Rugìle" - questions about the very meaning of existence


Stories of love, sex without taboos and passion; stories told at the end of a life with the clarity of someone who has nothing left to lose. The tale of a man who lives intensive relations and consumptive, questions about the very meaning of existence that is never what appears on the surface, deeper and deeper, invisible but shall prepare and organize the reality of the characters at the edge of normal living just love sick, passions and instincts. the instinct is the real protagonist of this novel; the instinct that at first glance is not explicable, not reduced to nothing by rational, however has its explanation that goes beyond the world we live in, that is part of multiple universes and originates from the infinitely small.

COMPRA su Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...