Wednesday 9 August 2017

"Rugìle" a new review: "This is a kind of book you can read in one breath. Really. I read this work in one breath, too."


I must confess I blushed during reading, because I am not accustomed to reading this literary genre, but I decided to review it because the writing style of the author is well arranged, I would say it is perfect for readers who love this genre. The work is also surrounded by quotes in English that the author used to explain the meaning of the stories written in Italian. Hence, that is very original book we can include into the category of bilingual novels...(go to the review)


COMPRA su Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...