Wednesday 5 July 2017

The art of writing two books at the same time



One of the most common mantra of writers is that when you work on a text you can not deal with another text.
Partially it is true. Partially not.

To bring to completion a text obviously you must work almost exclusively on it but during its writing you can put it aside and work on another novel/tale that the text you decided to leave for a while inspired you to develop.

This exercise leads you to broaden the horizons of your writing and story, takes you to improve your style reciprocally. Finally you will write two different books but with many points in common.

This happened to me when I was writing "Rugile" that I interrupted several times to write "The smile of the Harlot".

The two books are therefore connected, and as I have already said they are a saga of love with two different depths: bacterial love in "The smile of the Harlot" quantum love in "Rugile"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...