Tuesday 11 July 2017

On my next book: Parasites



When we think of parasites we think of bacteria or unicellular animals, or worms or other small-sized entities that inhabit bodies and exploit their resources to live or reproduce themselves.

Parasites are also this but not only this they are beliefs too, ideas, memes...that obstruct the proper functioning of a free mind, since they are by-products that evolve and spread, like viruses, using humans to propagate themselves for their own benefit and to the detriment of the people they inflict that push them in one direction instead of than in another.

How does globalization affect individuals? What choices do they have to make? Can individuals be simultaneously affected by real parasites (bacteria) and and mind-viruses? And what are consequences of this double imposition?


COMPRA su Amazon:
Rugìle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...