Wednesday 16 December 2015

Taeko my Alien Lover (Chapter I)


(The men of yesterday are gone now, and it is doubtful that those living today there will be tomorrow. The destiny of a single man does not allow time for a single breath - Hojo Shigetoki)



Chapter I

The first time I met Taeko I was impressed by her firm and solid breasts.
She sat back straight on a horse. I admired her martial beauty on that horse while jumping multiple fences and oddly keeping her straight posture . Her generous breasts stood firm and solid. They sound like hard marble to my eyes.
When I met her in the very flesh it was her face that made me curious. She smiled blankly. Two sweet deep eyes laughed jointly to me with her mouth. So intense was that light that I had to avert them. She had the face of a porcelain mask. Polished. Polished in a way that lacked of its own life.

When I was introduced was Ayako that was making a compliment

- Pretty dress. I like it to death

I did not understand Taeko's answer, because that happened when the speaker announced the descent into the arena of another rider. To me, the show jumping was an unknown sport. Alien in the same way as Taeko's reputation that had dragged me there. She had been accurately described as a woman of unusual tastes

- Do not be fooled, however, by his apparent lack of personality - I had been warned - she's a strong girl. Even though she is substantially lacking of malice. At first impression she may seem dull. But she's not, she lacks of an inclination to momentary enthusiasms. she does not emphasize the passions she has inside. She acts as if she has not.

That phrase "lacks of an inclination to momentary enthusiasms" rang as a wakeup call. Then I saw those breasts unable to swing and I had an immediate understanding of her essence. She was kept on by an invisible rope. And that rope climbed up very high. No eyes could see it because it was lost high in the space up to a distant star that created her life. She lived suspended and powered by an energy that was not her own. The smooth skin of the face, like a porcelain cup, her hard as marble breasts embodied that light that fell down from the star and hardly contained by her collapsing to this planet. That far light had pushed her down to earth tightening the rope without allowing any return to her distant and yet unattainable origin.

Princas Vilnuje
Fabrizo Ulivieri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I write

  Ordinary life does interest me. It gives me substance and makes me be what I am. But I seek in it only the high moments. I search for the ...